HI,

The Registry Backup Manager that is included with the Retrospect Client for
Windows (for use with Retrospect for Macintosh) will back up the Windows NT
Registry, but it can not back up the Windows 2000 specific state information
(Active Directory, Com+, Cert. Services). The RBM can back up the registry,
just not the items listed above. The best way to back up a Windows 2000
computer is to use Retrospect for Windows.

Robin Mayoff
Tech Support Supervisor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]