A few things I need to know first:

1) Is your Review Board install using its own subdomain, or is it in a
directory off a domain?

2) If it's in a directory off a domain, did you specify that directory
during the install?

3) Is this using an existing database?

4) Try running rb-site upgrade on the site again. Does that fix the problem?

5) What do the symlinks look like in your site's htdocs/media/ directory?
Are they pointing to the right place?

6) When you installed Review Board, did you use "setup.py install"?

7) What happens when you install via easy_install?

VMware, Inc.