<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName xxx.xxx.com
        DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/review-board-evros/htdocs

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath
"['/srv/www/htdocs/review-board-evros/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_review-board-evros
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        Alias /media /srv/www/htdocs/review-board-evros/htdocs/media
        Alias /errordocs /srv/www/htdocs/review-board-evros/htdocs/errordocs
</VirtualHost>