Hmm. If sounds like the site install went fine. Can you e-mail me the
resulting Apache config and the HTML from any page on the site
(something generic like the login page would do).

It's probably either the site root setting, or Apache is looking in
the wrong place for media files.

Christian

On 1/19/09, roshan pius <roshanpiustho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> 1.I'm not using a domain name as of now, running it directly with an
> IP:(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).Will get a domain later. But i was running before
> with direct IP.
> 2.As is said, i was running the old reviewboard off the svn checkout
> so i didn't have a rb-site installation so "rb-site upgrade" is not
> possible.
>
> 3.It is using the same old database( i can see all the members as well
> as the old review requests, just that the layout is messed).
>
> 4.The Symbolic links htdocs/media/ directory(seems to be ok):
>
> drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 .
> drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 ..
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data  101 Jan 19 20:05 admin ->
> /usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha1-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media/admin
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data   80 Jan 19 20:05 djblets ->
> /usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Djblets-0.5alpha1-py2.6.egg/djblets/media
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data   98 Jan 19 20:05 rb ->
> /usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha1-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media/rb
> drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 uploaded
>
> 6. When i installed ReviewBoard i used "python setup.py install" and
> then did rb-site /srv/www/htdocs/review-board.com
>
> 7.For some reason the easy_install had some issues while i was trying
> yesterday, it was saying it was not able to. That is why i manually
> downloaded the tar.gz files and installed using "python setup.py
> install"
>

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>
> wrote:
>> A few things I need to know first:
>>
>> 1) Is your Review Board install using its own subdomain, or is it in a
>> directory off a domain?
>>
>> 2) If it's in a directory off a domain, did you specify that directory
>> during the install?
>>
>> 3) Is this using an existing database?
>>
>> 4) Try running rb-site upgrade on the site again. Does that fix the
>> problem?
>>
>> 5) What do the symlinks look like in your site's htdocs/media/ directory?
>> Are they pointing to the right place?
>>
>> 6) When you installed Review Board, did you use "setup.py install"?
>>
>> 7) What happens when you install via easy_install?

>> VMware, Inc.
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:57 AM, roshanpius <roshanpiustho...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi ,
>>>
>>> I installed the Reviewboard alpha tar.gz file today and installed an
>>> instance using rb-site tool as i have been running reviewboard out of
>>> my svn checkout till now.
>>>
>>> But when i restarted my apache server with the new conf file
>>> (generated from the rb-site install) and when i tried to login i found
>>> the page-media garbled. I mean the colors and the general page layout
>>> is messed up.

> [...]

VMware, Inc.