That file seems to have some issues. Perhaps the browser tried to normalize
the file paths, but they end up looking like:

<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" src="./Dashboard   Review Board
administration_files/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></SCRIPT>

There's also a bunch of custom HTML in there, and existing HTML that's
modified. Definitely looks like the browser is doing it.

Can you look at the source for that file in your browser, find any <link> or
<script> line, and paste it?

Also, what happens if you go to http://yoursite/media/ ? Do you get a 404,
or a directory with "admin" and "rb" and "djblets" ?

Another thing that could potentially cause this is Apache being configured
to block symlinks by default. Try to edit your Apache config and, in the
<Location "/media"> section, add:

    Options FollowSymLinks

This may fix it.

VMware, Inc.