Kunjal wrote:
Once the Review is done, user has to make Review as Close->Submitted
eles reviewers dashboard will still have the review.

We enforce this process on developers and developers are saying that
this is one extra step.

I was thinking whether it is possible to close the review
automatically?

For example, for given Review, if the shipit_count is more then zero
then review is approved and we can close it.

Is there any way to do it programatically?

IMHO having shiptit mark as submitted would not be useful. Where we have RB reployed "Submitted" means the code was submitted into source code control (which is a semi-manual process). What we'd find useful would be a json call (possibly called from postreview) to mark the review as submitted (if this is already present please let me know).

Chris