One of the many things on my todo-but-never-get-to-it list is to add close/submit support to postreview.

Roshan, if I was in your shoes I'd extend postreview to do what you want.

postreview already has the plumbing in place for auth and talking to the RB server, admittedly postreview is really for posting code so this is changing the behavior slightly. I think it does fit into what postreview is used for, tying in working copies to reviews.

If you do this, I'd love to get a copy :-)

Chris

Christian Hammond wrote:
Are you storing and sending the cookie? We handle authentication persistence by cookies, so you'd have to do this. If you're writing this in Python, take a look at the CookieJar stuff in post-review.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com <mailto:chip...@chipx86.com>