Hi Christian,

I'm not able to close the review through HTTP POST, it kept returning error
to login, even though i had logged in just before that.

I'm using a python script with simplejson to do this. I've tried logging in
as the user who submitted the review as well as the admin. But i'm not able
to close the review. Do i need to send any parameters for this  HTTP post ?

Request to server: http://<IPADDRESS>/api/json/accounts/login/
Response from server: {'stat': 'ok'}
Closing the review for Reviewrequest 604...
Close review URL: reviewrequests/604/close/submitted
Request to server: http://
<IPADDRESS>/api/json/reviewrequests/604/close/submitted/
Response from server: {'stat': 'fail', 'err': {'msg': 'You are not logged
in', 'code': 103}}

Roshan Pius