Hi Kunjal,

Perforce has the "p4 trigger"(
http://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.current/manuals/cmdref/triggers.html)
mechanism which can be used to run a script post-submission.
So if you want to close the review automatically you could run a script,
which would do the HTTP POST to
/api/json/reviewrequests/<id>/close/submitted/ as suggested by Christian.

Also if you use "change-commit" or "change-submit" triggers you would get
the original changelist numbers itself, before they are changed by Perforce
during submission.

We currently use the "change-submit" trigger to check the whether the
changelist was "shipped" before it can be submitted into Perforce.

Roshan Pius