Hi,

In order to simplify the creation of post-commit review requests I
created a customized version of Review Board 1.5.
I integrated a new request creation form into the web user interface
and extended the Subversion SCM tool.

The creation of a new request is now as simple as follows:
- Select a repository which features post-commit - at the moment
Subversion only
- Hit "Show my pending revisions" to get list of your latest code
changes
- Select one or more of your revisions from the list
- Hit "Create" button to automatically build up the request

My changes are fully compatible with Review Board 1.5. I did not add
new database tables nor colums. Therefore you can easily install post-
reviewboard over your 1.5 installation.

The source, more information and a screenshot is available at
http://philipphenkel.github.com/post-reviewboard

Of course, any feedback is appreciated!

Best regards,
Philipp