Awesome! This is something we've wanted for a while, and even had a couple
student projects to try to figure it out. I'd love to work on getting this
into Review Board. Will look through the code after I'm back from my little
vacation :)

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Philipp Henkel <weltraumpi...@googlemail.com