I think it is easy to support additional centralized SCMs. I already
did it for Perforce and Microsoft TFS in a previous version.

As far as I know there is no similar project for Git. However, it
should be possible to extend post-reviewboard to handle Git as well.
So far I have not looked into Review Board's Git support and therefore
I can't tell if there are any conceptual issues.

Philipp