Hi Stephen,

Installing python-docutils got past those popup errors, only to reveal
similar errors about the lack of "markdown".

Installing python-markdown fixed this second set of popup errors. rb-site
now proceeds to create the DB tables and then runs successfully to
completion.

Hence that's two dependencies you need, python-docutils and python-markdown.

Thanks for your help,
Paul