Hi Stephen,

Another SELinux error I missed:

3) write to data directory
Occurs when user tries to login.
type=AVC msg=audit(1357290519.860:433): avc:  denied  { write } for  pid=1666
comm="httpd" name="data" dev="dm-1" ino=1884
scontext=system_u:system_r:httpd_t:s0
tcontext=unconfined_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0 tclass=dir

As with the ext directory, this was fixed using the suggestion from SELinux
trouble shooter:

$ ls -ldZ /var/www/reviewboard/data
drwxrwxr-x. apache pafee unconfined_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0
/var/www/reviewboard/data
$ sudo restorecon -v /var/www/reviewboard/data/
restorecon reset /var/www/reviewboard/data context
unconfined_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0->unconfined_u:object_r:httpd_sys_rw_content_t:s0
$ ls -ldZ /var/www/reviewboard/data
drwxrwxr-x. apache pafee unconfined_u:object_r:httpd_sys_rw_content_t:s0
/var/www/reviewboard/data

Fixing the two write denials allows reviewboard to function normally.

Regarding memcached, in addition to the SELinux named_connect restriction, the
memcached package is not installed.  It's not a mandatory dependency of
reviewboard, however the rb-site script does configure it by default.  Should
memcached be required by the F18 reviewboard package?

A couple of commands allowed reviewboard to make use of memcached.  This was
verified by seeing the server cache stats present on the admin dashboard.

$ sudo yum install memcached
$ sudo systemctl start memcached.service

Thanks,
Paul

> From: "p...@talk21.com" <p...@talk21.com>
>To: Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com>