Hi Stephen,

After running rb-site install and visiting the website, I get errors about a
couple of directories not being writeable.  The web page helpfully suggests a
couple of "chmod -R" commands.  However on Fedora the SELinux profile for the
httpd process prevents writing regardless of unix permissions.  I'm not sure if
there's anything Fedora can do to make that easier for users, perhaps it's just
something to document.  The SELinux Troubleshooter correctly indicates how to
workaround this issue.

Hi Christian,

With my test site up and running, I had a brief look around.  Here are a few
issues I noticed on the admin pages:

On the Admin dashboard, System Information section on left hand side
1) Both "Review Emails" and "Email TLS Authentication" are hyperlinks to the
same page.  Should they be different links or would one link would be
sufficient?
2) "Indexed Search" links to "/admin/settings/general", which is the same as
the "General" link at the system settings section.  Perhaps this is influence
by my install not having PyLucene.  Should "Indexed Search" link to a different
page?

3) General Settings admin page mentions "PyLucene (with JCC) is required to
enable search. See the documentation for instructions.".  The documentation
link points to
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/sites/enabling-search/ however
that serves up a 404 Not Found page.
4) Review Board Activity: Clicking on the four toggle buttons (Reviews,
Comments, Review Requests, Changes) affects how much data is plotted.  The
graph goes from four datasets down to one.  Deactivating the last toggle greys
out the last button, but doesn't remove the last dataset from the graph (tested
on Firefox 17, Fedora 17).

Hope that feedback's useful,
Paul