I'll jump in and answer to this question =)

I've evaulated taolinux and found that it suits me and the company I work
for.  It's a rebuild that resembles RHEL 3 so closely that if the pictures
wasn't remodeled I would never have noticed any diffrence. It's so much
better than my own effort to rebuild RHEL 3. It's now running on eigth of my
servers without any hickups so far.

It has everything I need, it almost feels like I've rebuilt and bundled
everything myself because it got some special things I need and like. For
example it got a contrib repository with the "calendar" program that I've
been adding to redhat for years. It comes bundled with ipvsadmin that I need
in my work (not bundled by redhat in RHEL).

regards
-- Lars

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Paul D. Eden wrote:

> Thank you for that assessment.  It was very helpful.
>
> Have you evaluated taolinux yet?  I would be interested in your
> opinion.  From my first looks and first install it looks pretty good.

rhel-rebuild mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria