Going back to memtest86+, how long did you let it run?  Did it get through all
tests with at least one pass?  If not, I would go back to that and narrow down
if you have one bad DIMM.  Letting memtest86+ run for just a few minutes might
work in some cases, but I've had bad memory surface only after hours of runs as
well.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Corporate Security Programs Org    . | | | . | | | .