Another option would be to take the RAM from a known-good system and swap.  If
the "new" RAM causes an issue on the same server, you have a different problem
(motherboard?).  If the problem follows the RAM to the other system, you know
something is up with the RAM.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Corporate Security Programs Org    . | | | . | | | .