On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Brian Long (brilong) <bril...@cisco.com>wrote:

>  Going back to memtest86+, how long did you let it run?  Did it get
> through all tests with at least one pass?  If not, I would go back to that
> and narrow down if you have one bad DIMM.  Letting memtest86+ run for just
> a few minutes might work in some cases, but I've had bad memory surface
> only after hours of runs as well.

It did complete 1 pass.

I will run it again though, maybe over the weekend this time

Someone on another list suggested it may also be an issue with a particular
RAM slot on the MoBo which means that when I tested each chip individually,
it would not have popped up because I was testing them all in the same
slots.

I've got a few more options to try now thanks to feedback I am getting