Hi Vitaly,

I know that you can access search via HTTP through Riak like this:

http://localhost:8098/search/query/famous?wt=json&q=leader:true AND
age_i:[25 TO *]

I didn't find documentation about this, but according to your words I could
access SOLR directly like this?

http://localhost:8093/internal_solr/famous/select?wt=json&q=leader:true AND
age_i:[25 TO *]

If I go through "8098/search" would it be adding extra stress into the Riak
cluster? Or is recommended to go through "8098/search" instead of
"8093/internal_solr"??

I just want to see if I can make use of SOLR with an external mapreduce
platform (Disco) without giving extra stress to Riak.

Thanks,
Rohman