I think is just my fear of querying Riak... I had bad experiences in the
past with Riak 0.14 and Riak 1.4 when searching with MapReduce, Search or
2-i... nodes crashing, etc... so I try to avoid searching as much as
possible.

Maybe my fear is not justified anymore on Riak 2.0 and is search via
SOLR... but still... I want to avoid issues on searching.

So my thinking was that if I can query the SOLR index itself without Riak
even noticing, then I can leave Riak simply to put/get data and the
searching would be done by Disco hitting SOLR itself... no extra work for
Riak on searching anything.

Thanks,
Alex