Hi Fred,

Yeah, I realised that on my testing node with n_val of 3 I was getting the
triple of results in the count... that is not ideal.

I was just concerned on how much extra-work would get Riak to talk with
SOLR and compile data against hitting SOLR directly... For my tests these
days, seems the /search interface is pretty fast and it may not be a real
problem for Riak... but still have my fears from Riak 0.14 an Riak 1.4

Thanks,
Alex