2. The modular approach. The way you build elements and wire them together
is very well done.

I don't mean to be picky or anything, but I just try to get as much information as possible to convince people to choose RIFE. What exactly does this modularity and external wiring really provide you? One of the criticisms that I've heard from people that never used RIFE, is that while ideologically this approach sound good, in practice you rarely need it and it's more a burden than a benefit. Of course I don't agree, but I would like to hear other user's views on the matter.

--
Geert Bevin
Uwyn "Use what you need" - http://uwyn.com