Firochromis wrote:

> -> As I said, I'm not experienced on ripping and I came to EAC with the
> suggestion of a friend. I haven't installed it yet, just searching. As I
> understand from the replies, dbpoweramp is a faster solution. If this is
> so, I can pay for it.

dbpoweramp is not necessarily faster (it can be in some cases). It is
just easier to setup and use and a bit more automated. There are a lot
of bogus (incorrect) EAC setup guides floating around the internet and
it requires more work in setting up properly. This said, dbpoweramp and
EAC are both considered the best SECURE rippers to use when on a windows
machine.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* several Touch, Radio, SB3
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify