Then it would leave the same situation.  If there's not an overfill in
that hour, then the automation ends.

The music IS overscheduled, but the import dumps everything that it
decides won't fit in the clock -- which eliminates the overscheduled music.

Leaving us back with a log that may or may not end early, and stop
automation at midnight.