Rob, the issue is that when you select the checkbox to add the Chain-To event at the end of your logs, it creates the Chain-To as a Timed Event. So if it fires before midnight, then the next day's log loads (which also has a Timed Event at midnight to load the NEXT day's log) and it gets triggered when midnight actually hits. Effectively skipping a day's log.

Adding manually pasting some extra music into the last hour can avoid this. And I imagine it's possible to make a special clock for the 11pm hour that has a chain-to event that is NOT a timed event. I think that's what I'll end up having to do -- because I don't see any way to make the system generated one anything but a timed event.