Thank you for clarifying that... even though I've had lots of computer
experience I've never had to create a symlink before so I didn't know
exactly what to do.

This solved my issue... and I greatly appreciate that. Just one question...
I get an error saying rdimport not found. This is the program, I assume,
that uploads the music to rdlibrary. However, I tested rdlibrary and music
uploading works fine even though I get an error rdimport is not found.
Should it be something to worry about?