On 12/12/2011 06:46 AM, Patrick Schmalstig wrote:

> I am unable to run Rivendell 2.1.0 on Ubuntu Studio 11.10. I
> installed Rivendell via. deb packages from the tryphon
> repositories.
>
> Whenever I try to execute and run ANY of the rivendell programs I
> get an error saying that libhpi.so.9 is not found. I searched on my
> computer and could not find libhpi.so.9. However, I did find
> libhpi.so.0 as well as libhpi.so (without any trailing numbers).

Hi Patrick,

As you have noticed, the Rivendell packages are *not* provided for
Oneiric : http://download.tryphon.eu/rivendell/oneiric/.

On your manual installation (which packages ??), you didn't include
the required the libhpi provided on http://debian.tryphon.eu (as
specified in the prequisites of our blog post). They are available for
oneiric.

> Please assist me with this issue ASAP. If you did not read my

Please read our blog post clearly :
http://projects.tryphon.eu/blog/2011/10/18/rivendell-2-beta-debian-ubuntu-packages/
;)

If you want to setup a Rivendell test machine. Use a simple Ubuntu
Natty or a Debian stable/testing. You will need 10 minutes.

Kind regards,
--
Alban Peignier - al...@tryphon.eu

Tryphon : Radio, Web et Logiciels Libres
http://www.tryphon.eu