That's what I thought. I have done the ctrl-m setup. Had no problems on my PE-6650's (Those might be PERC3's though...) Dell open manage has no problem seeing it, but won't accept the broadcast appliance disk asa RHEL 5 installer disc, which is not much surprise since it isn't......

I'll have to double check the card to be sure of whih it is but I am pretty sure it is a PERC4 something, there are a few different versions. The card didn't come with the server, but I ordered what I thought was the one that should go with it, which should have been the PERC4.

Thanks

Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director
WTRM-FM / TheCrossFM