Hi

I like to compile the latest version 2.1.5 on Xubuntu-12.04 and have
made a script, that get's all dependencies to compile, get the
sourcecode from the RD Site and compile everthing. Thats all not the
problem.

But there are two other things that i like to automate...:

1.
The patches from
http://projects.tryphon.eu/blog/2012/05/25/rivendell-2.1.4-rc-packages/
How can i integrate them in my script, because they would be overwriten
from the new one downloaded from RD Site...?!

2.
Where can i see, what changes are made and scripts are added from the
deb-packages from
http://debian.tryphon.eu/?utm_campaign=rivendell-2.1.2
for Lucid, so i can do it by myself in my script.?

Why i do not use the deb-packages.

First i mean, on my older Pentium4 Systems the selfcompiled software is
e little bit faster and i like to learn to change some small things on
the GUI and try to do this with RD. ;)

I've seen this howto,
http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Debian_6_Install_Rivendell_2.1.1_from_Source
but i don't like to use pulse and stay with (X)buntu because of the
better hardware integration.. ( Notebooks, dualhead systems... )

--

Ruediger