Am 18.08.2012 22:29, schrieb Wayne Merricks:
> Hi,
>
> I originally setup logs so that there was a timed event at 23:59:59 just like
> you seem to be doing but kept having problems with the log not chaining
> properly.
>
> The fault lay because I was doing two things:
>
> 23:59:59 hard timed start which did nothing except be an event before the log
> chain
> 00:00:00 hard timed start on the "new" log for a news segment
>
> What I found was the 00:00 seemed to kick in before the log chain managed to
> fire properly and my logs kept repeating.
>
> I solved it by doing the following:
>
> Removing the hard timed event at 00:00:00 completely (so now I only have
> timed events at 01:00 - 23:00)
> Adding a make next timed event at 23:59:50 as the last event of the day
> before the log chain
>
> Then I created an aux log:
> 23:59:55 Macro 5 second fade down on the main log (optional but it gave me a
> nicer transition into the midnight block, I do this on all the hourly blocks
> in case the presenter stuffs up)
> 00:00:00 Play Next on the main log
>
> Heres the sequence of events sandwiched together:
>
> 23:59:50 Make Next on Main Log
> 23:59:55 Fade Down
> 00:00:00 Play Next (this then kicks off the 23:59:50 event which does the
> main log, log chain, by virtue of this, it also log chains my aux log so that
> it is refreshed for the new day).
>
> Since I put that in place, I've had no problems at all.

Runnng a testmachine with rd 2.1.5 ubuntu1204. PLaying a week without
any probs. But this night, rdairplay dies without any message.

Look @ the screenshots...

http://www.dg6bcs.de/owncloud/public.php?service=files&token=38a2af2e03ab956c2506cf852784dc3e45ef78a1&file=/Pics

RDair ist playing the last two tracks, decided not to play the backtimer
and instead of that i can see card 50281... This is a jingle and planed
at 00:45 and 14:29 in this log and at 04:14 at the next day.!!
Macro 60000 is a line IN Switch to listen to the news at the top of the
hour.!

Ruediger

Radio Ostfriesland Techniksupport Automation