W dniu 10.05.2013 23:17, Nathan Steele pisze:
> thanks! musicmaster is good to go already, we use it on both systems.
> I'll try an import next week. So I should not need to use any of the
> rivendell importers, which I don't think I installed initially?

That's not like that - remember that Rivendell has combined way of storage.
Audio is placed on the HDD and the meta are stored in MySQL database.
Therefore you need to import files using Rivendell mechanisms.
In my case I used rdimport in commandline mode, so Rivendell could
rename files and use the metadata.

Good luck!
djc