On May 2, 2014, at 03:27 26, Rual Thompson <myspectacularjour...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> be warned though rdimport will freeze the best of machines, I have been
> waiting an hour to get 40 songs in the dropbox, and i still cant use the
> desktop while its frozen

Hmm.  I must always have used better than ‘the best of machines’, because in
10+ years I have yet to see RDImport freeze a desktop.

I’d be checking my hardware if I were you.  Sounds like you have some problems
there.

| The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.         |
| Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts  |
| to fit their views. ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen   |
| to be one of the facts that needs altering.                             |
|                                                  -- Dr. Who             |