On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Frederick Gleason
<fr...@paravelsystems.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 2014, at 03:27 26, Rual Thompson <myspectacularjour...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> be warned though rdimport will freeze the best of machines
> I’d be checking my hardware if I were you.  Sounds like you have some
> problems there.
> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
> | The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.         |
> | Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts  |
> | to fit their views. ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen   |
> | to be one of the facts that needs altering.                             |
> |                                                  -- Dr. Who             |

I love Fred's .sig line... it speaks volumes.

What's scary is recognizing the nugget of truth therein that might
apply to my life every now and then, and it's not always because of
the "powerful" part...  ;-)

--Sherrod

P.S.: If this were a different forum, that .sig quote could be applied
*so* many ways to many departments and individuals in the U.S.
government, businesses, etc., etc.... but that's a tangent for another
place. :-)