On Thursday 23 January 2014 07:47:40 pm Jim Stewart wrote:
> Otherwise my vote is an Aphex Compeller, that I think can be "slowed down"
> enough to give the processing you desire.

 Just be aware that the Compellor deliberately generates
 even order distortion !

 The theory is that even order distortion sounds pleasant,
 while odd order sounds bad.
 To me, distortion is distortion, but that's me.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Q:  How many DEC repairmen does it take to fix a flat?