Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:08:31 -0600

From: Brandon Sossamon
<brandon.sossa...@gmail.com<mailto:brandon.sossa...@gmail.com>>

To:
"Rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org<mailto:Rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>"

<rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org<mailto:rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>>

Subject: Re: [RDD] Rivendell-dev Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

<CAHOChRo_Ay35voA666vUSg+jzLDbu=27af81mvrc1+fwqaj...@mail.gmail.com<mailto:CAHOChRo_Ay35voA666vUSg+jzLDbu=27af81mvrc1+fwqaj...@mail.gmail.com>>

@Cowboy: Thanks for the tips!  That will come in handy!  With a name like
Cowboy, there's only one way to take you! ;)

@Fred:  I rebuilt an old box that had SS32 on it.  All new guts but I kept the
ASI6114!  That being said, I posed this question in an earlier email, I'm
assuming Rivendell comes with the drivers for this card but does it also come
with ASIControl?  The reason I ask is I am running my station mono and would
like to run the card in mono mode instead of building a bunch of resistive
networks to knock it down.  Also, I'm installing from the Appliance CD you gave
me last JAN which is 1.0.0-x86_64.  After installing it on other machines, it
looks like RD upgrades to v.2 with updates but keeps the KDE3 and CentOS 5.

I'm about to start the install now.