Hello all,

I'm working on the database of the station (in a few hours we will kill the
virtual Windows machine running BSI Wavestation and switch entirely to
Rivendell, including switches from non-stop to the different studio's), so I'm
tagging the last songs songs. But some songs happen to have the same title, but
different artist, i.e. It's My Life. Both Talk Talk and Dr. Alban have a song
with that title, but because Dr. Alban was imported first, the cart of Talk
Talk gets "It's My Life [1]". Is there a way to give both carts the same title?
We're running Rivendell 2.6.0, by the way.

Kind regards,

Peter van Embden

Radio Capelle

The Netherlands