Just curious about what drove your decision to move from BSI's software to
Rivendell. I have one client and one associate company that are using the more
current BSI "Simian" and seem to be happy with it.  Both of them are curious
about my choice of Rivendell for the station I am currently using it on. I have
experience setting up BSI systems, but never had to *use* them day-to-day.

I personally enjoy the sheer power of the combination of Rivendell and the
Linux under it as I've been able to implement just about every function on
anyone's wish list, including lots of my own, by taking advantage of that
combination. I do have lots of previous Linux experience however.