Hi,

You should just be able to change the title in rd library. I have quite a few songs with the same title and have never seen this [1] suffix before.

Regards,

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia

On 10/04/14 11:51, Peter van Embden wrote:
Hello all,
I'm working on the database of the station (in a few hours we will kill the virtual Windows machine running BSI Wavestation and switch entirely to Rivendell, including switches from non-stop to the different studio's), so I'm tagging the last songs songs. But some songs happen to have the same title, but different artist, i.e. It's My Life. Both Talk Talk and Dr. Alban have a song with that title, but because Dr. Alban was imported first, the cart of Talk Talk gets "It's My Life [1]". Is there a way to give both carts the same title? We're running Rivendell 2.6.0, by the way.
Kind regards,
Peter van Embden
Radio Capelle
The Netherlands