Verstuurd

Van: Todd Baker
Verzonden: ‎donderdag‎ ‎10‎ ‎april‎ ‎2014 ‎13‎:‎51
Aan: Peter van Embden
CC: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org

Dear Peter,

Check whether your database setting allows for Duplicate Cart Titles. It's a
System setting. Start RDAdmin - click System Settings, and see if the check box
Allow Duplicate Cart Titles is Checked.  If it isn't checked, then the system
cannot create new carts with the same Title, so as a work around it starts
adding a number to the Titles it gets that match (sounds like that's what your
system is doing).

If you have it checked then it should not do that but allow the same titles to
exist.  Be Advised, if checked it WILL NOT let there be the same Titles, so
changing the setting (from ON - allow duplicates - to OFF No Duplicates
allowed) can cause the naming of titles with numbers appended convention to
happen).

I believe the system warns you if it recognizes Titles that match when you try
to turn Duplicates Allowed Off, and if I recall gives you a chance to Fix them
yourself.

Todd Baker
Radio Free Asia, Washington D.C.