Sounds like your sound cards aren't connected to Riv properly. You can try killing caed, rdcatchd and ripcd before reopening airplay to see if they pick up the changes.

Otherwise check rdadmin and edit hosts to see what audio resources Rivendell thinks are available on each machine.

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia