Further to the emails bounce back and forth yesterday I have now tried to
deploy Wayne Merrick's suggestions all seemed to  work until I ran mount -a the
output from mount -a returned mount.nfs: connection NFS timed out mount: mount
point nfs does not exist.

Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:13:13 -0400
From: zotz...@gmail.com
To: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Subject: Re: [RDD] No Play out on Cart Wall

Graham,

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Graham Wilman <gwill...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Unfortunately I've had to come away from the studio as  I am working a gig
tonight on behalf of the radio station so I haven't had time to try the steps
that Wayne from the Voice of Asia suggested, Drew client a is the one with the
sound problem main server is playing out as it should and client b has a can't
connect to local MySQL through socket problem, which I'll sort out at a later
date the the priority is to get client a up and running as we need to start
training our broadcasters I'll be back in the studio tomorrow to attempt the
steps that Wayne suggested

The reason I asked is that of B was working and A was not, you would know the
server was exporting /var/snd properly and it would eliminate a lot of things
that need to be tested.

All the best
Graham
 all the best,