On Monday 29 August 2016 04:49:31 pm Andy Higginson wrote:
> I think the older Centos 6 desktop is better than the newer Centos 7.

 Gnome2 vs. Gnome3.
 Gnome3 clearly sucks. ( unless you *like* smart phone "swipe"
 on a non-touch-screen with a mouse ) so I've been trying XFC
 at Fred's suggestion, and I like most of it.

 Well, my *first* first choice, is as little customization as possible.
 As out of the box as possible, with as few purple cows as possible,
 just in case This Cowboy gets thrown, and someone else has
 to step in, but CebtOS-7 out of the box appears not to allow
 that choice for normal people on actual desktops.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com