I appreciate everyone's input. Personally I would mirror the centos
appliance to keep things similar. I am putting together a debian install
with mate right now that can be used for packaging. I wish I knew how to do
all that. I think mate is a more intuitive interface then gnome 3. I can't
get the feel of it myself. I talked to Fred Henderson about install scripts
and he is not sure he want to get back into it. He is going to let me know
in a week. I appreciate your willingness to help David Klann, and
appreciate everyone's ideas for design and implementation.