On Tuesday 16 May 2017 06:07:12 pm Rick Thomas wrote:
> We have two alternatives, as I see it.
>
> 1) What we’re doing now: hold off on any updates until the attached bug is
> fixed by Paravel Systems.

 That's the least risky.
 Assuming a decent firewall, that's what I would do.

 ( Note: Paravel supports Rivendell, but Rivendell is open source.
 The bug fix may come from Paravel, or it may come from elsewhere )

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

"I argue very well.  Ask any of my remaining friends.  I can win an
argument on any topic, against any opponent.  People know this, and
steer clear of me at parties.  Often, as a sign of their great respect,
they don't even invite me."
                -- Dave Barry