1.)I would like to know if anyone has a solution for voice tracking. I am thinking to have a couple people voice track for us There are several ways to do it but the easiest is to have the record the Tracks and send them Thru a Drop Box acount. We look in to having them log in to the computer Thru Like a log me in account but we don't feel Comfortable doing that. Do anyone have any solutions on this. 2.) We area also Looking at trying to get the logs out of rivendell. Its a tedious process. You have to convert ever log in a text file. the send it over the netorn to another machine. How can you get access to the logs Does anyone have a better solution. 3.) Does any on know if there is a way to display the log in a web Page format Like running a web server.
4.) Has anyone tried loading PHPMYADMIN On CENOS6.
5. Backing Up Database and Music Library Does anyone have a easy way to do this. I would like to Make backups Of both and mysql data Base. I prefer GUI Solution

Thanks