Hello,

> On 21 Feb 2018, at 09:06, ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com wrote:
>
> 2.) We area also Looking at trying to get the logs out of rivendell. Its a
> tedious process. You have to convert ever log in a text file. the send it
> over the netorn to another machine. How can  you get access to the logs Does
> anyone have a better solution.

All data is queryable from the database.
You could also create a custom exporter loadable module (for example,
https://github.com/WMFO/Rivendell-Spinitron-Update).

> 3.) Does any on know if there is a way to display the log in a web Page
> format Like running a web server.

Some attempts at this are available online, but I am unsure of their
completeness or available support.
https://github.com/waynemerricks/rivendell-html
https://github.com/WMFO/Rivendell-Metadata

> 5. Backing Up Database and Music Library Does anyone have a easy way to do
> this. I would like to Make backups Of both and mysql data Base. I prefer GUI
> Solution

Acquainting yourself with the MySQL dump
(https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysqldump.html) and rsync
(https://manpages.debian.org/stretch/rsync/rsyncd.conf.5.en.html) commands,
coupled with backupninja (https://0xacab.org/riseuplabs/backupninja) or custom
bash scripts, may suffice for backing up audio storage and the database.

There are many possibilities. Since we use the ZFS filesystem, backing up
storage is done with the zfs send / receive commands quite easily.
https://github.com/RadioStudent/backup-rsync-zfs

Note: we at Radio Študent are not current users of Rivendell (but monitor
development due to planned deployment) and other, more current means to achieve
your goals may exist.

--
Luka Cvetko
Presenter, Technical Operations and IT