Rivendell provides Web APIs for a lot of its functions, and has several web
pages in the /var/www/rd-bin directory.  For example,
http://.../rd-bin/listlog.html will list the contents of a log, in XML
form.  ("..." is your Rivendell machine's IP address.) The pages are very
basic, mostly proof of concept or testing; certainly not user-friendly.

Mike