That is pretty darn cool.  I might play around with it some one day.  Truth is, I found VNC first though.

But, in digging around on the web about xming, 2 things stood out that reinforce my use of vnc [and this is quite confusing and may be inaccurate]:

It looks like you can use the sourceforge versions legally for any purpose.

If you use the versions from the creators website [which has the Windows binary installers], it is NOT under GPL, AND if you are a commercial entity (we are), you must purchase licensing.

http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/terms.php#head-3

-Alan

PS  I know everyone does it, but piracy in a commercial environment is a pet peeve of mine.  Why steal tools when there are so many good free open source alternatives?