On 29/05/07, Paul Louden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And to me, even just within the context of the Sansa, the current
controls are in no way convenient when operating with my left hand.
But context menu button is less convenient than if it were on
"Long-Select" (and this applies to righties as well, I think), and the
main menu is less convenient than if it were on the lower button on
the wheel (this one only applies to us lefties).

I disagree, the context menu on the sansa is much more convienient
than on say the h300, short press is much eaiser than longpress, the
quickmenu is annoying to get to, but I hate that menu and wish it was
removed....